DINGZHOU TIAN YILONG METAL PRODUCTS CO., LTD.
This "saltwater netting" is woven from heavy 18 gauge wire. 18 gauge wire is more than 30% heavier than the 20 gauge chicken wire available in your local retail store. After the wire is woven into a 1" Hexagonal Wire Mesh, it is passed through a bath of molten zinc. It emerges with a thick, durable rust and corrosion resistant galvanized after weave (GAW) finish. The Wires are thoroughly coated, including the twisted areas that tend to hold moisture. This mesh, designed for use in salt water, will last for many years.
Heavy chicken wire fence is available in 150' rolls. Widths are 36", 48" and 72".
Use this fence material for:
• poultry runs
• garden fence
• game bird pens
• saltwater applications, such as crab pots
18 gauge heavy hex wire is not for everyone. But if you want a chicken wire fence that will withstand the test of time, consider this product.
• Initial higher cost is offset by the longer lifetime of the wire.
• The need for frequent repair and replacement is reduced.
• Stronger, heavier wire will stand up longer to normal wear and tear.
• Heavy galvanization assures robust protection against rust and corrosion.
Have you ever had the opportunity to try GAW chicken wire fence?
Do you think it makes sense to pay more initially to avoid the cost and labor of repair and replacement?
Copyright © 2019 DINGZHOU TIAN YILONG METAL PRODUCTS CO., LTD. All rights reserved.